Hello and Happy Thursday! I do hope that you are all doing well today. With having the holiday on Monday, well, I am all messed up on my days this week! I feel like I am a day behind here.
It is time for the September challenge for TN Time With Lisa & Lori today! Here is how it works:
This is a monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you combine my challenge with Lisa's sketch challenge - link up here and on Lisa's blog - My Creative Endeavors - and you will have two chances to win a prize. You can find the full list of rules here.
Here is my challenge for September:
(September 10th to October 9th)
Just add a torn edge to one of the papers on your spread!
Here is the awesome sketch that Lisa has created for October:
Here is my layout using both my challenge and Lisa's sketch:
I am back to working in my 52 Favorites TN for 2020. I had skipped week one - mostly because I couldn't decide what photos I wanted to use. I decided to go with these photos of a little bird that flew into one of our windows.
Since I needed quite a bit of space for my journaling, I decided to add it to a tag that can be hidden behind the photo. With doing that it took up a little more space on the right side of my spread so I just left off the little strip at the to of the page that is shown on the sketch.
Now for the story - Abby was back to work so we had Ada over for the day. We were sitting in the family room and heard something hit the window. When Ada looked out she saw a little bird sitting on the patio - easy prey for all of our cats! Scott went out and got it and brought it in the house to see if it was okay. It was such a tiny little bird and oh-so-cute! It took about half an hour for the little guy to start feeling normal again and when he tried to fly out of Scott's hands we knew it was time to take him back outside. Scott took him out and put him on a tree limb where he sat for a few minutes, then he flew a little higher up in the tree, sang a little song for us, and then off he went! We did a little research a think that the little guy is a Golden Crowned Kinglet - so cute!
Here are a few close-ups:
It's a little hard to see my torn edge - but it is there - on the grey dot paper under the photo - there's just not a lot of it showing!
I am so happy to have this little story finally told!
Here's a reminder of the rules:
RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE (to be entered into the prize drawing):
1. Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch.
2. Create a new, not previously posted project.
3. You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4. If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5. You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori
6. You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. If there are fewer than 3 players for our challenge, no winners will be chosen. *see note below*
8. Must be a follower of my blog to enter.
9. We only ship within the US, international players are welcome but they will need to pay the shipping if they are chosen as our prize winner or forfeit the prize
10. Most importantly have FUN!
Now it is time to pick a winner from the last 3 months and the winner here on my blog by random draw is:
Congrats, Anna! Shoot me an email at email@example.com with your address and I will get your prize out to you!
Our next prize draw will be in December so be sure to play along with us and link up below.
I hope you have a chance to play along with us this month! I would love to see your take on our challenges.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!