Monday, February 8, 2016

Scrapbook Challenges #470

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back to share the latest sketch from Scrapbook Challenges with you! It's another fun sketch to work with!



A few weeks ago Matthew told me that he needed some photos of himself from the time he was a baby, all the way up until now, for a slide show for graduation. We spent a couple of days going through old photos to find some for him to take. While looking for them I came across a lot of old photos of him that I have not scrapped, so I kept out quite a few to start working on.

These photos were taken on August 10, 2003. That was a Sunday, so I am sure this was the last weekend before he started kindergarten the next Thursday. I guess this was the last bit of summer fun - spending a day at the pool!

I had picked up the Splash collection from Echo Park at Tuesday Morning right after Christmas for $5.99. I just love a great deal! They were the perfect papers for these photos of my cute boy!

Head on over to the Scrapbook Challenges blog  to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with our challenges this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout - I LOVE it. And now I must try my hand at this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat an absolutely fabulous take on the sketch Lori!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page! I love how you incorporated your journaling. I'm hoping to have time to try this sketch soon...thanks for leaving some love on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete