Monday, February 15, 2016

Make It Monday #54 With The Memory Nest

Hello everyone! I hope that you had a good weekend and are ready to get the new week started!

If you are looking for something fun to work on, we have a new sketch posted over at The Memory Nest, and I am sharing it with you here as well.


This sketch really challenged me! I tried to get it to work in layout form but ended up turning it into a card, and I love the way it turned out!


Originally I was going to stamp the images and then color them in, but I really liked the black and white against the red paper, so I decided to leave them uncolored. I may go back and add a little bling to one of the corners of each box, but I don't won't it to get too lumpy for mailing - each box is already popped up with foam tape.

Head on over to The Memory Nest  to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the team. I hope you join us in our sketch challenges this month!  I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a sketch I can see why you would be struggling with it :) I like what you did with for the card though really turned out great that way and can see by your card it would be a good one for a card set :) Just might have an idea for Zachary's Birthday card now :) Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch was a struggle for me as well! Love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many wonderful talents and one of them being your ability to put your own twist on a sketch. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and your card tops the chart! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete