Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sketches In Thyme #293

Good Sunday morning! I hope that you are having a good day so far! We woke up to a little bit of rain - which is a good thing since we were going on 20+ days without any. We were long overdue!

Today is my day to be up on the Sketches In Thyme blog with my take on sketch #293, courtesy of Sara:



Okay - so my computer wanted to be a jerk this morning and take forever when I tried to edit my photos...so,  I was running out of time - since we are going to my daughter's house today and I need to get things around. That means we are going with an unedited photo here. I'm not sure why the alphas want to look like a different color pink than the papers, they are all from the same Simple Stories collection and I swear they match in real life!

I had taken these photos of Ada back in the spring when the daisies were first making an appearance. She loved to pick one - or ten! - on our walks. I love the photo of her smelling the daisy!

This is one of those layouts that I had high hopes for, but just couldn't get it to look exactly the way that I wanted. I can't really put my finger on it...maybe it's all of the white space...maybe I should have just gone with a square for the accents...I fiddled with it enough that you would think I would be happy with it...maybe in time it will grow on me!

Be sure to check out the Sketches In Thyme blog every day to see more design team inspiration. There is a fun prize being offered up, so be sure to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back shortly with another layout to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment