Friday, September 1, 2017

LTCCB #14

Hi, guys! I am back with my fourth post - it has been a busy day here on the ol' blog! To find my previous posts, just follow these links - Christmas Cards All Year Round, Sketch N Scrap, and Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.

Love To Craft Challenge Blog has a new challenge starting today. Our challenges are always anything goes and you can create any type of craft that you would like!

I am continuing to make a few Christmas cards whenever I can. I am determined to have this year's cards done before the holiday season starts!

I've used my favorite Christmas collection - Doodlebug's "Here Comes Santa Claus" for this card. I seriously don't have much left of this collection, so this may be the last one you see using it! I might be able to squeeze out a couple more, but we will see.


I used this week's sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping. I love their sketches and always have good intentions of playing along each week, but it doesn't always work out for me. I am happy that I had the chance to work with this one!


I embossed the background with my swiss dot embossing folder. Instead of ribbon (which I still have a ton of) I tied some red and white baker's twine around the card front. This card came together very quickly and I love the end result.

Be sure to stop by LTCCB to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. Like the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - we are now posting all design team creations on the 1st of the month, so be sure to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back soon with one more project to share with you today!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely take on the sketch! I keep meaning to get a jump on my Christmas cards... maybe next week, ha!

    ReplyDelete