Monday, January 5, 2015

Another quick card - Stick It Down


I am back with another quick card share. While I had the scraps from this card still out on my desk, I thought I would try and put them to use on another card. I had come across a fun card sketch from Stick It Down and thought it would be perfect to get these scraps used up!

Once again I used scraps from My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine 6x6 pad. I also used an older Close To My Heart stamp set - Party Pennants - for the sentiment.

Here is the sketch:


The challenges over at Stick It Down now run all month long. Perfect for me as I usually don't have enough time during the week, or more like I don't  remember sometimes to get my project done and linked up!

I am also linking this card up over at Crash Your Stash for my project #2/50.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beatiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cards! You're going to reach your goal quickly at this rate! Great way to Crash Your Stash and thanks for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops!!! Love your take on the sketch and your paper choices! Thanks for playing along with Stick It Down. I am also glad the challenges are running longer this year too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Lori! LOVE the pp you chose!! Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing what you create and getting to know you more in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greta choice of paper! And the happy birthday shape you chose- perfect! thanks for joining in at STICK IT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the papers you used!! Thanks for joining in at Stick it Down!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is great. I really like the paper/colour combination. I also like that you used up scraps. They tend to pile up if you don't. Many thanks for playing along at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you card.super cute...Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it and shared to my Facebook fan page
    https://www.facebook.com/LynnsEverydayIdeas

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! What a great use for scraps! :) Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever way of using up scraps and off cuts. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. Love those papers. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your take on this sketch! Those colors are so pretty and I just love the clean design. This is a great sketch for using up scraps!

    Thanks for linking up with us at SID:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful patterned papers you have used on your card. It is very pretty. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for linking up at the Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card, I love the patterned papers you choose. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete