Saturday, January 24, 2015

Some exciting news to share!



Good Saturday morning! I just wanted to pop in this morning and share my good news with you! I have been asked to be on the Use Your Stuff design team! Since using up my stuff is near and dear to my heart - of course I said yes.

You can meet the rest of the team over on the blog.  The new team will start with the February 2 challenge. I am looking forward to working with this great bunch of talented ladies and I hope you will join in the challenges, too.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lori. Fabulous news!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I look forward to seeing your contributions to UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo! Congratulations, Lori! How wonderful that you will be sharing your inspiring layouts with everyone doing challenges there! I definitely need to keep an eye on those challenges, since I have plenty of stuff to use!!!

    ReplyDelete