Sunday, November 15, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #133

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you all! It is unreal to think that in less than two weeks we will be celebrating Thanksgiving here in the U.S.! I guess it's because we have had some really mild weather lately, but it sure doesn't seem like it should be time for the holidays to be starting.

It's the middle of the month, and I have a brand new sketch from Feeling Sketchy to share with you today.

Here is my take on the sketch:


Since I've been making a lot of Christmas cards lately, the hanging tags reminded me of hanging ornaments. I used Echo Parks - Tis The Season - collection for this. It had the perfect ornaments - and sentiment - for my card.

Head on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team and to read more about our sponsor for this sketch, Bugaboo Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment