Monday, November 23, 2015

Use Your Stuff Challenge #201 - Lot's of Layers

Happy Monday, everyone! I am excited to get this week started, because Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I am looking forward to spending the day with family!

To get us going this week, I have the new challenge from Use Your Stuff to share with you. It's my turn to host the challenge and this week my challenge to you is to use lots of layers on your project.


I chose to make a card for this challenge. I had these - oh so pretty - papers from Fancy Pants' Flutter collection, and I just wanted to layer them up on a card.

I also used the latest sketch from Viva la Verve Sketches that was posted on Friday. (Be sure to check them out. They always have great sketches to work with!) I loved all of the layers on this sketch, and thought it would be great for this challenge.

Viva la Verve November 2015 Week 3 Sketch designed by Charmaine Ikach | vlvsketches.blogspot.com
 
Be sure to stop by the Use Your Stuff blog to see the projects from the other design team members. I hope you have time to play along! The challenge is open until Saturday, November 28.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love the papers you used. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with VLV!

    ReplyDelete