Friday, November 20, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #62

Happy Friday, everyone! I am looking forward to next week already. They boys will have a short week of school, which means lots of time to take it easy and relax.

I have the latest card sketch from Sketch N Scrap to share with you today. Lisa has created another great sketch for us and it's another one that I can see myself using again.



I decided to take a little break from the Christmas cards that I have been making and make just a general/everyday card. It's a little hard to see in the photo, but I love the bit of sparkle the glitter tape gives going across the middle of the card. Surely this will brighten someone's day this winter when the days are a bit dreary!

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. You have until November 30th to join in on any or all of our challenges this month.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment