Monday, November 2, 2015

Use Your Stuff Challenge #198

Good Monday morning! I hope you all are doing well! This time change is hard on me! I am waking up a 3 a.m. feeling like I am ready for the day, and that's way too early!

We have a new challenge up today on the Use Your Stuff blog. This week Karrie is challenging us to use our old stash! Goodness knows I have a ton of old stash and I have been working on using it up. It's a slow process because I do love new goodies, but I am making an effort to use the old as well.

I have created another Christmas card for my project this week.

I assure you the red strip is not that bright in real life! It was getting really late when I took the photo and for some reason it shows up super bright!

Anyway, the papers on this card are from a company that is no longer in business. They were called Sweetwater Paper Company and I loved all of their collections. The copyright on the reindeer paper said 2006 and I have hoarded a couple of pieces since that time! It was just so cute and I couldn't bear to cut into it!

Head on over to the Use Your Stuff blog to see the other projects by the rest of the design team. I hope you dig out some old stash and put it to use on a project. Be sure to share it with us when you are done!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card!! LOVE the colors and that cute reindeer paper!!!

    ReplyDelete