Monday, June 27, 2016

Let Freedom Ring with Stick It Down

Hello everyone!

Today is your lucky day! The July sketches at Stick It Down are being posted a little early! I am the featured card designer for July, so I get to share my card with you today as well!

July's sketch is courtesy of the talented Laura Rumble. I absolutely love this sketch and can see myself using it again!



Since it is so close to the 4th of July I had to go with a patriotic card! I splattered the background with some red paint, got a little crazy with the navy, red, and silver messy thread, and I had to add in some sparkle with the red, silver, and blue sequins. 

Be sure to stop by Stick It Down to see the reveal of the single and double page sketches as well. I hope that you join in our challenges for July!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment