Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Besties - Sketch N Scrap #299

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you!  I hope that your week is off to a good start.

Today I am sharing the layout  I made using the June 15th sketch from Sketch N Scrap and my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit for June. Here is a look at the sketch:


And here is my layout:


For this layout, I pulled papers - and a few scraps - from my June kit for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash. I knew I wanted to use the paper with all of the fun words on it for these photos of Ada and her bestie on their first sleepover. I pulled papers that matched the colors in the text paper and went to work. 

My kit didn't include many flowers, so I raided my die-cut stash and found a few that would work. This layout came together so quickly and I love the end result!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


When I was looking for the flowers, I came across the paperclips and thought they were perfect for this layout and they tucked in nicely in each of the clusters. 


For the title, I cut the letters from each of the patterned papers to mimic the words in the text paper. I then added foam tape for a bit of dimension.

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have an awesome day!

1 comment: