Friday, November 27, 2015

Flashback Friday #184 @ Scrapbook Challenges

Hello everyone! Happy Black Friday to you! If you were one of the brave ones that headed out early for some Black Friday shopping - kudos to you! I guess I'm not much of a shopper, because I went a couple of years and decided it was not for me! Too many not so nice shoppers, and I rarely came home with what I wanted, so now I sleep in and almost always find what I was looking for, for a good price anyway.

Anyway, today is Flashback Friday at Scrapbook Challenges and we have a fun sketch that has been updated for you. If you want to see the original sketch, check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog. Here is a look at the updated sketch :




The great thing about this sketch is that it is great for scraps, or for a 6x6 paper pad, which is what I used. I wanted my layout to have bright, fun colors and the Simple Stories DIY Boutique was perfect for it.

These photos are of my daughter at her 20th birthday party. I can't believe that was 5 years ago! She was home from college for Labor Day weekend, and as you can see by the smile on her face, she loved that she got presents!

Check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the layouts from the other design team members.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great sketch and I love how you've worked it Lori. The bundle of sequins looks great as does the striped paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Great choice of papers and fabulous job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete