Monday, April 1, 2024

Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash April Kit Reveal


Hello, everyone! Happy April 1st to you! I hope that all who celebrate Easter had a good holiday weekend. We had a busy week leading up to the holiday with everyone being on spring break. We worked on clearing out the fence row, cleaning out our shed, and working on Abby and Ada's yard. I love spending time with my family.

The first of the month means it is time for a new Lisa & Lori's Great Stash challenge. Once again, I did not get much of anything made with last month's kit. Here's hoping this month will be better. I am working on a list of projects that I want to work on/complete in hopes that it will help to get my scrappy mojo back.

 If you don't know what this challenge is, here is a little about it:

 On the 1st of each month, we will post a challenge prompt and the stash kit we have created using that prompt. During the month we will try to use as much of our stash kit as possible on different projects. 

This will be a just-for-fun challenge so there is no monthly prize - but isn't the real prize using up our stash?  We hope you will join us in our quest to bash our stash! If you play along - link up on either my blog or Lisa's blog (or both if you choose) so that we can see who is joining us each month.

Here is April's recipe:


To create your kit, pull 10 papers, 3-4 embellishments, 5-7 scrap papers. Our focus item for April is tags.

Here is my kit for April:


For this month's kit, I have pulled Echo Park's Our Story Matters collection. I thought the colors in this collection would work well with spring/easter/everyday photos. 

Here's a closer look at the papers in my kit:


And since I love both sides of all of the papers, here is a look at the "B" side of the papers:


Here are the embellishments that I have pulled:


I have pulled the 12x12 sticker sheet, the sticker book, ephemera packs, and enamel dots from the collection, puffy word stickers from Felicity Jane, word stickers from Jillibean Soup, and wood veneer pieces from Elle's Studio and Recollections. 


I am keeping the same batch of scraps that I included in my March kit. Most of the colors match well with this month's kit and since I didn't touch them last month, I am giving them another chance this month.

Our focus item for April is tags and here is what I pulled:


This collection has a few different tags in it, and then I also pulled four tags from Simple Stories that have been hanging out since I pulled them for my bashket last year. I would love to get them used his month.

In keeping with my goal to use my stamps this year, here are the stamps that I pulled for this month:


 Most I pulled for the sentiments/phrases and I did include a tag stamp set, too. Maybe I can get it inked up this month!

That's it for my kit this month. Now if I can just get scrappy this month!

Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog - My Creative Endeavors - to see the beautiful kit that she has put together. I always love to see her kits!

Don't forget - this is a just-for-fun challenge, but if you do play along and put together your own stash bash kit - add it to the linky below and we will be sure to check it out and cheer you on! Here are the rules:

1. Follow the challenge prompt to create a kit to work with throughout the month. You may use other items, but please concentrate on using your kit, and link it below.
2. Create new, not previously posted projects using your stash kit.
3. If you have a blog - please include the challenge graphic and a link to our challenge in your posts. 
4. You may link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you share on Instagram, please make sure to use - #lisaandlorisgreatstashbash2024

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I love your kit Lori, it screams Spring! I can't wait to see what you create with this fun kit this month!

    ReplyDelete