Monday, November 23, 2015

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #460

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Use Your Stuff reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Scrapbook Challenges has a great new sketch up over on the blog today. Here is a look at the sketch:




I really like these starbursts on a page and I really liked that this was a partial one - something that I had not tried yet.

I used Simple Stories I Am collection for this layout of my daughter and my niece. These two were really close growing up, and they were more like sisters than cousins. Even though they live several hours from each other and have their own little families, when they do get together, it's just like old times.

Head on over to the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the other design team members take on this fun sketch.

I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment