Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday #246

Good Tuesday morning! Today is the last day of school for my boys before Thanksgiving break, and I am looking forward to a mini vacation - with no getting up early, and hopefully lots of crafty time!

The new sketch is up over on the Try Stampin On Tuesday blog today. Kaylin has created this fun sketch for us to work with:


The optional twist is to use Christmas colors/peace on earth.


I pulled out one of my all time favorite Christmas stamp sets to stamp that little tree on the tag. I have had this set for ages and I still don't use it often enough. I have several more Christmas cards that I need to make, so maybe I will keep it handy and use it again.

Check out the Try Stampin On Tuesday blog to see the gorgeous cards by the rest of the design team. You have 2 weeks to play along and you can enter either on the blog post, or the Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment