Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap #106 - These Two Make Me Smile

Hello, hello! Happy Hump Day and Happy June 1st - my most favorite month of the year because it is my birthday month!

The first of the month means a fabulous new sketch is posted today at Sketch n Scrap. June's sketch is courtesy of Heather.



I know I say this every time, but I really do love this sketch! I know I will be using it again for sure!

Since the sketch showed areas for some stenciling, I decided to try and make my background a little less boring and a little more messy. I didn't have any mists in a color that would work, so I watered down some paint and splattered away. I'm pretty happy with the end result. It gives that plain white card stock a little life!

I used some scraps from my Bella Blvd stash. A couple of pieces from the Kiss Me collection, and the blue stars is from Lucky Stars. Bella Blvd is definitely one of my favorites!

I stamped part of my title with a stamp from Kaisercraft - Shine Bright - and the "love this" stamp is from the same set. I just love that little medallion piece that I made. You can't tell it in these photos, but each layer of it is popped up with some foam tape.

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the team. I hope you find the time to play along with us in June!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful layout! I was qlad and interested to read some words about how you made it. forgive me my English :)

    ReplyDelete