Friday, May 1, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #120

Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe it is already the first of May! Why is it that time seems to go so much faster when the weather is warmer? I am thrilled that we are finally experiencing some warm, sunny days!

The first sketch for May has been posted over at Feeling Sketchy.

 
 
And my card:
 
 
I stuck pretty close to the sketch and kept my card pretty simple. There are so many ways to really dress up a card, but I was just feeling clean and simple.
 
Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day. Do you have any fun plans? Be sure to check out the Feeling Sketchy as they have some special challenges planned.  I plan to play along with some challenges - hopefully my boys will be okay with that.
 
Be sure to stop by the Feeling Sketchy blog and check out the design team's creations - lots of beautiful work and inspiration!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Lori this is such a lovely take on the sketch. Loving the green and black.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete