Monday, May 4, 2015

Use Your Stuff #182 - Embossing

Hello Monday! It's back to the old routine today. I hope you all had a good weekend and that you were able to get a little scrapping done on National Scrapbooking Day. I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to, but it was a great day any way.

We have a new challenge up over at Use Your Stuff today. Tammy is challenging us to use embossing on our projects. You can use wet embossing, dry embossing or both!

I pulled out my much neglected, but favorite embossing folder and made a card.


I used this card sketch from Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #361.

I love the simplicity of this sketch and since Mother's Day is quickly approaching, I thought I would make this card for my daughter.
 
I used a stamp set from Close To My Heart - C1543 - Perfect Fit - Mom - and cut it out and popped it up on some foam tape.
  
Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's work over on the Use Your Stuff blog. There are a lot of pretty projects.
 
I hope you find some time this week to do some embossing and share it with us.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors and dots are my favorite! A wonderful card for your daughter! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! LoVe the embossing and the green!!

    ReplyDelete