Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #129

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday! It's the middle of the month and that means there is a new sketch posted over on the Feeling Sketchy blog. Our sponsor for this sketch is Dr. Digi.

Here's a look at the sketch:



 For my card I pulled out this sunburst stencil that has been sitting around for well over a year and never been used. Yeah, it was another one of those things that I had to have, but didn't really know to do with it! I actually had fun playing around with it, and I can see myself pulling out the other dozen or so stencils that I have and putting them to use!

I just sponged some ink on for my sunshine and printed off the sentiment. My sister has been having a rough couple of months, and I thought she could use a little extra sunshine.

Be sure to check out the Feeling Sketchy blog to read more about our prize and our sponsor, and to see the creations from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card, Lori!! LOVE what you did with the sketch!! So cheerful and really like the sequins!!

    ReplyDelete