Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday #9

Hello everyone! Today is the second Thursday of the month, and that means it's Twistback Thursday over at Sketch N Scrap!

This time around you are to use this sketch that Lisa has picked:


This twist is to use some to use items on your layout that begin with the first letter of each letter in the word: "apple". You can use other items as well but you must use at least one item that starts with an "A" two that start with a "P", one that starts with an "L", and one that starts with an "E".

Here is my layout:


For the twist I have used - a - apple chipboard sticker, p - punch (for the tabs), p - pencil chipboard sticker, l - label stamp for my journaling box, and e - enamel dots.

This is a layout of my oldest son. The photos are from his first day of kindergarten and his first day of being a senior. I just love his little nervous smile in his kindergarten picture. He was so nervous that first day, and he did not want to go at all! Now it's just another day! I cannot believe how fast these last 12 years have gone!

I used more Bella Blvd Star Student on this layout. I am happy to say that I have almost used up this entire collection! I have a couple of full sheets left, but hardly any scraps. I am sad to see it almost gone, but so happy to actually be using it up!

That's it for me today. Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog and see the layouts from the rest of the team.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! From the bright colors to the idea of comparing the two pictures! I love the tabs and the enamel dots, too! Good for you for working through your stash! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page!! LOVE how you used this fun collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to document the story and the change! Loved the layout. Isn't it a great feeling to be using up a collection..

    ReplyDelete