Sunday, September 20, 2015

Boo! - SNS card sketch #58

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a beautiful day - wherever you may be. Our three day - no plans - weekend has been filled with car buying for our oldest son, grocery shopping, and mowing the lawn! Not really what I had envisioned, but fun nonetheless!

I have the latest card sketch from Sketch N Scrap to share with you today. Lisa created this fun sketch for us to work with:


And here is my card:

Supplies used - Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye - Boo To You, Ghost and boo dies - Poppy Stamps, label die - Carta Bella labels #4, scalloped punch - EK Success.

I had so many ideas for this sketch. Fall leaves, a snowman and some snowflakes, flowers...it was hard to decide! Then, I got these super cute ghost dies that I had ordered, and I immediately knew I had to use them!

I found this old My Mind's Eye Halloween collection in my stash that I have been hoarding for so long, and thought it would make the perfect Halloween card to go with those ghosts. I just have a few sheets of this collection left, and I think it would be perfect for a layout of Ada and my two great nieces Halloween costumes from last year. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get another collection used up!

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the rest of the beautiful cards from the other design team members. You have until September 30th to play along with any of our challenges.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments: