My scrappy goals for 2017 are as follows:
- Stay current on my 2017 Project Life album - really my plan for this is to have January done by the end of February, February done by the end of March, and so on. I know "me" and I know that I need to be a little bit behind. I'm not sure why, but it probably has something to do with stressing myself out to the point of not wanting to do it, if I put a weekly deadline on it.
- Finish up my 2015 Project Life album and start 2016 - Yep, I am still working on 2015, and I thought I had some weeks done in 2016, but nope, I haven't even started on it! I don't worry at all about being behind. I have my planners with a ton of information in them, and I am confident that one of these days I will get them done!
- Finish Ada's First Year album - this was meant to be a first birthday gift...Ada just turned 3! It is time to get this album finished up!
- Make at least one layout a month using older photos - I have so many photos of my kids when they were little that I still want to scrap. I am hoping if I make it a goal to make at least one layout a month, that it will be a good reminder for me to get it done!
- Keep printed photos organized - I did really well in 2013, 2014, and 2015 of keeping my printed photos in order by week and month in photo boxes. 2016 I still need to get organized. So, I am going to make sure I start 2017 off right and keep them organized by week and month as I go. I will also be working on 2016, and then I will go back to my older photos and try to at least get them in the right years!
- Get finished layouts into albums! - I need to find me a good album sale, because I am going to need quite a few in order to get all of my finished layouts into albums, but it is my goal to get it done this year.
- Get my embellishments organized - I desperately need to get this done. I need them organized so I know where everything is at. I am tired of looking for hours for something I know I have and not being able to find it. This is the year to get it done!
- Make up kits mixing my older stash with my newer stuff and use them! - I know this will help me out immensely when it comes time for me to sit down and scrap. If everything is all together in one kit so I am not searching for it...that will save me a lot of time!
- Send out all those cards that I make throughout the year - I am thinking at least 2 cards per month, but I would really like to send out one a week...we will see!
That is it! I will revisit these at the end of the year, and hopefully will be able to say that I met most, if not all, of these goals!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!