Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #31

Hello, hello!

We have a new sketch today at Paper Play Sketches! Why don't you play along with us?



I have a lot of Project Life style cards in my stash. Not only do I have several core kits, but most collections these days come with a sheet or two of cut apart cards in them, so I have a lot that I need to get to using! When I see a sketch like this one with the large panel I immediately think of these cards.

The card that I have used is from Simple Stories - "Life In Color" cut apart sheet. There wasn't really too much else that needed to be done, I did punch out some hearts to add to it, but the card did all of the work for me!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the fabulous cards from the rest of the design team. We do hope you'll play along with us. We would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: