Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Soul Scrappers Card Challenge And Some News!!

Hello everyone! I hope that you have had a good day! I am just popping in here really quickly to share a card - and some exciting news - with you.

I have created this card for the February "Hugs and Kisses" card challenge over at Soul Scrappers. This card challenge ends March 14th, so there's a few more days to play along! The challenge was to use the words "hugs" and/or "kisses" in some form.

I found this older Studio G stamp set in my stash, and I had to get it inky for this challenge. I just love this little free hug coupon! I used papers from Crate Paper's "Cute Girl" 6x6 paper pad.


Now for my news - I am super excited to announce that I am now a member of the Soul Scrappers Design Team! I will be hosting a double page sketch challenge on the 30th of each month. I would love it if you came over and played along! My first challenge will be up on the 30th of this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight! I'll be back soon!



2 comments:

  1. Great job with the 'Hugs' card.....and we are all delighted that you have joined the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the narrower look of the heart! Congrats on the Soul Scrappers Design Team!!

    ReplyDelete