Friday, March 31, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style Sketch #64

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! This first week after spring break has seemed like a long one! I am glad that we have made it to the weekend! The countdown to the last day of school has begun, and I think we only have 27 and a half school days left!

Today I am up on the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog with my take on sketch #64. Here's a look at the sketch:



I made a journaling card based on this fun sketch.


So, at the beginning of the year one of my goals was to stay somewhat caught up on my Project Life album - meaning I had planned to have January completed by the middle of  February. Yeah. That didn't happen. Here we are at the end of March and I am just getting my first week done - and it's not even completely done - only the first part of the week is done! What can I say? Life has just been busy! It doesn't bother me to not be where I wanted to be - summer vacation is right around the corner, and I hope to really catch up then. In the meantime I will continue to stay caught up on getting my photos printed and ready for my album, and I will grab a minute whenever I can to work on my album. Knowing that Sketches In Thyme PL Style is back up and going will help out immensely!
Here is a look at the first part of my first week of January using Echo Park's "Just Be You" collection!


And here are a few photos of each card up close:








I hope to be sharing the second half of my first week a little later on next week.

We will be posting a new sketch for you over at Sketches In Thyme PL Style tomorrow, and there will be a prize up for grabs next month as well, so be sure to stop by the blog and check it all out! We are also looking for a few guest designers for upcoming months, so if you're interested send me an email at loristroup@yahoo.com!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute journaling card and the page looks great :) Yes seems we do that to ourselves in January with our goals :) Looking forward to seeing the 2nd half of the week :)

    ReplyDelete