Saturday, November 11, 2017

HIMCR #326 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hello, again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Let's December Daily post, please scroll down or go here.

Today is Super Scraps Saturday at Hiding In My Craft Room! Pull out those scraps and use them on your project. Our sponsor this month is The Cutting Cafe and the prize is 3 sets from their online shop!


I got to work with the assorted banners templates. I don't have a die cutting machine, but these banners are easy to cut freehand - they just may look a little wonky, like mine!


Since I am knee deep in December Daily things, I decided to make a couple of cards to add to my album. The navy blue cardstock, the white cardstock, and the red paper all came from my scrap pile. I'm not sure just yet if I will use the 3x4 card as a journaling card or if I will add a photo to it...we will see once December rolls around!

Head on over to HIMCR to see the projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: