Wednesday, November 1, 2017

LTSCB #103 - Anything Goes

Hello, again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges reveal, please scroll down or go here.

The first of the month means a new challenge is up at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. This month our challenge is "Anything Goes"!


For November I had the pleasure of working with a digital image from Limited Runs Stamps. Since Christmas is quickly approaching, I chose to work with the Mini Santa digital stamp set.


I am totally in love with this little guy! He is just so stinkin' cute and I know he will be popping up on more cards and probably even in my December Daily album this year!

I used my Prima watercolor pencils to color this image, and it's hard to see in the photo, but I added some Wink Of Stella to his gloves, coat, and hat to add a little sparkle to this lil' cutie. 

The papers are from an old Paper Studio 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is an old Studio G $1 bin stamp.

Be sure to stop by the LTSCB to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. Why don't you play along with us in November?

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I will be back soon with some exciting news to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love the fabulous papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Santa and love your penwork, Lori!

    ReplyDelete