Tuesday, November 28, 2017

TSOT #350

Hello, Hello! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Try Stampin' On Tuesday has a new sketch posted today, courtesy of Vicki, and the optional theme is - smell the goodies.



I tried to incorporate the theme into my card this week, and when I think of "smell the goodies" this time of year, I think of Christmas cookies. and what better cookie than a gingerbread cookie!

The papers are from Pebbles' "Holly Jolly" 6x6 paper pad and the gingerbread man stamp is from an old Studio G $1 bin stamp. The sketch doesn't actually have a spot for an embellishment, but I thought my card was a little plain without it!

Head on over to Try Stampin' On Tuesday to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch. We hope to see you playing along with us - you have 2 weeks to play along and can enter on the blog here or over on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment