Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sketch N Scrap WCMD Sketch #4

 Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend.

Today I am up on the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page sharing the card that I created using the WCMD Sketch #4 that was shared on the blog yesterday. Here is a look at the great sketch that Sketch Artist Lisa created:


And this is the card that I made:


For this card, I have used the fall papers that I had in my October stash bash kit. I fussy cut a few flowers and an acorn from one of the papers to make my cluster and I love how this turned out. 

Here is a close-up:


I cannot wait to send this out to someone special!

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team took on this sketch. I hope you have a chance to play along with us. We will have one more card sketch celebrating WCMD 2021 next Saturday so stay tuned!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment