Friday, October 29, 2021

Sketch N Scrap #235 - Spoiled Little Puppy

 Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you! We have made it to the weekend and I am getting ready to go pick up Miss Ada for a sleepover. She has the day off from school today and we thought it was about time for another sleepover. 

Today I am sharing the layout I created using the October 15th sketch from Sketch N Scrap. I always love a fun sketch with big blocks of paper and a row of photos! Here is the sketch from Sketch Artist Heather:


And this is what I came up with:


These photos are of Ada's spoiled little puppy - Winnie. I think it is safe to say that this little puppy does not want for a thing! We couldn't believe it when we went for a visit and saw that she has Rae Dunn Halloween water and food bowls for the holiday, and this fancy little doggie bed filled with toys! When Abby sent me this photo of Winnie curled up in her bed with all of her toys, I knew I had to get it scrapped!

I used Bella Blvd's ' Cooper' collection that I had included in my October Stash Bash Kit. I wanted to keep to the orange/brown/cream colors but that pop of red in the puppy sticker at the top was just perfect for a little added pop of color. 

Here are a few close-ups:





I fussy cut the bone from the background paper and die cut the letters for my title. To help them stand out, I inked the edges of each letter with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink.


I added a red enamel heart to each of the cluster areas to bring the touch of red around my layout. 

 Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog and the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment