Saturday, October 26, 2024

Sketch N Scrap's WCMD Sketch #3

 Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! We have made it to the weekend and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful one around here!

It is time for Sketch N Scrap's third and final card sketch of the month celebrating World Card Making Day. Here is a look at the sketch:


And here is my card:


I thought it was time I started my Christmas cards! I usually have them started long before now, so I will be busy the next month or so trying to make the Christmas cards that I want to send out this year!

For this card, I have used Bella Blvd's Santa Squad 6x6 paper pad and a cute little penguin sticker that I am not sure where he came from. It could have been Hobby Lobby, Walmart, or Dollar General. They all seem to have these types of stickers out this time of year and these particular stickers have been in my stash for a few years!

I moved the sentiment to below the focal point - mostly just because I didn't want to cover up any more of that cute patterned paper than I had to, and it also got lost against the busy pattern.

I am so glad to have my Christmas cards started! Maybe I will get into a good groove and get them all done sooner rather than later!

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog for more inspiration using this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment