Sunday, November 1, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #132

Hello everyone! Happy November 1st to all of you! With it being the first day of the month, I have lots of things to share with you today! First up I have the latest sketch from Feeling Sketchy. It's another great sketch that could easily be turned into a scrapbook layout.

And here is my card:
 


I had received these papers from a friend and I don't have any idea what company they are from, but I loved them the moment I saw them! I am sure you will be seeing them again before the holidays are over!

Polkadoodles  is the sponsor for this sketch, so be sure to check out the Feeling Sketchy blog to read more about them and to see the other beautiful creations from the design team.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the papers and the quote is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete