Sunday, November 1, 2015

Lasting Memories #266 - 5 Things I Am Thankful For

**This is my second post of the day. To see my Feeling Sketchy reveal, please scroll down or go here.**

Hello again! I am back to share the latest challenge from Lasting Memories! It's a new month and that means a new theme and a new set of challenges. For November our theme is "Thankful" and our first challenge is to list 5 things you are thankful for.


These are the 5 things I am thankful for right now:
  • My Family - always!
  • My Health
  • A hobby that I love, and all the
  • Friends that I have made along the way because of it
  • Coffee - especially in the afternoon! It is what keeps me going after a long day!
Head on over to the Lasting Memories blog to see the layouts from the other design team members. I hope you get a chance to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet family page Lori. I can sympathise with your afternoon coffee pick me up, although as I don't like coffee I have a Red Bull instead! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and beautiful picture!!! Lots to be thankful for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and such beautiful colors. Love the sequins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and such beautiful colors. Love the sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and such beautiful colors. Love the sequins

    ReplyDelete