Monday, February 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap #98

Hello everyone! I am back with my second post of the day. Today is going to be a busy day on my blog. Not only is it Monday, but it's the first as well, and that means lots of design team projects! If you are looking for my Memory Nest reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I have a fun new sketch from Sketch N Scrap to share with you today. This sketch is courtesy of the talented Heather Hall.

 
 
 
A Christmas layout in February?! Usually by this time I am so done with anything related to Christmas, but I haven't had a chance to scrap many photos from this past Christmas, and I thought this sketch was perfect for these photos of Abby, Shawn, and Ada.

I was getting the camera set up to take a family photo of us, and Abby was trying to get Ada dressed for the ornament exchange. I snapped these photos of Ada with her Mommy and her Daddy, and then I had to include their family photo. They are such a cute family!

I used KaiserCraft's Holly Jolly collection. The colors in the papers matched their outfits perfectly! The center paper was actually a die cut paper with a scalloped edge. I loved the scalloped edge, but went ahead and cut it down to fit my layout.

Check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the layouts from the rest of the design team.

I will be back soon with another project, so stay tuned!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a clean and fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch! I will have to "borrow" this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sketch and the pretty layout you made w/ it! I love the grouping of Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete