Monday, March 7, 2016

Use Your Stuff Challenge #213

Hello everyone! I am back with my second project to share with you today. We have a new challenge up at Use Your Stuff, and I am the hostess this week. This week I am challenging you to use ribbon, twine, lace, string, some sort of trim on your project.


For my card I used the Simple Stories Homespun collection. This is one of my most favorite collections, and I have very little left of it. I have been hanging on to every little scrap I can! I tied some string around the panel and added a tiny little bling heart to the middle of the bow.

I used this sketch from Taylored Expressions Share Joy challenge #24. I'm too late to enter it into their challenge, but I wanted to give them credit!

Share Joy Challenge 24 by Taylored Expressions

Be sure to stop by the Use Your Stuff blog and see all of the wonderful projects from the rest of the design team. Our new design team members were announced this morning as well, and a few of them even joined in on my challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I will be back with one more project to share with you today!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Lori. I hope to try the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    Sweet card... Cute and simple. I seem to struggle with CAS projects, but you nailed it! Love the sddition of the little heart on your bow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one gorgeous card Lori. Love your bow. Deb x (BL)

    ReplyDelete