Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #70

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I am so excited because we are on spring break this week! We have no plans since Scott has to work, but that's okay with me, I'm just looking forward to a few days with no where that I have to be! I'm sure most of the days will be filled with scrapping, too.

The latest sketch is up at Sketch N Scrap today. This fun sketch was created by the uber talented, Lisa!




When I first saw the sketch, I knew that I wanted to use this piece of graph paper from American Crafts, and use my notebook style border punch to make it look like it was torn from a notebook, and I knew I wanted to make a birthday card. 

After making this birthday card, I have decided that I need to invest in a balloon die! I have a tiny balloon punch, but I really "need" a bigger balloon die!

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap and see the beautiful cards from the other design team members. We would love it if you played along with us this month! You have until the 31st to enter any or all of our challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card, love your take on the sketch. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! So simple and striking. Just FYI Stampin Up has a new balloon punch, two in one, I'm debating about getting it as I have noticed it would be a useful punch have. Right now they have that special going on if you spend $50 you receive something for free out of a special catalog this just might be the incentive I need to get that punch! I need to decide soon though because the special ends March 31st!

    ReplyDelete