Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day with Try Stampin On Tuesday

Good Tuesday morning! I am back again with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Feeling Sketchy reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have another fun sketch up over on the Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday blog. This week's optional theme is - St. Patrick's Day.



I just love this sketch and will be using it again, I'm sure! I chose to go with the optional theme and make a St. Patrick's Day card. It's pretty plain and simple, but that's how I like them!

Be sure to check out the Try Stampin - Or Not - On Tuesday blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. You have two weeks to enter our challenge and you can enter either on the blog or on our Facebook page here. The theme is optional and stamping on your project is optional, as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a fantastic day!

4 comments: