Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style Sketch #18

Hello everyone! We have made it to the weekend! I hope that if you are lucky enough to have it off that you can find something fun to do, and if you are having to work, I hope your work day goes quickly!

I am so excited to share with you the latest sketch from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style today! It is courtesy of Crystal, and it is another sketch with lots of possibilities.


I decided to make a title card for my project this time around.


Here is the left hand side of my page:


This is the second week of 2015. It started out as a pretty eventful week, and then slowed down quite a bit. This is the week that the boys started back to school after Christmas break. That morning started out pretty bizarre as it was very cold outside and my door would not stay closed. We drove all the way on the gravel road - about 2 miles - with me trying to hold my door closed. I then realized that if I locked the door it would hold it in place. By the time we picked Ada up, it had warmed up enough to close properly. Then later that day I got a call that they were dismissing school at noon due to a water main break in front of the elementary. Now that's a great way to start back after two weeks off! The boys didn't mind a bit! Later that day we found out that Aunt Kay had fallen and dislocated her shoulder. What a wild start to the first full week of 2015! After that it slowed down into our every day routine!

I have the right hand page almost complete and will add it in a little later when I can get a good picture of it.

Be sure to stop by the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog to see more inspiration using this sketch and the first sketch of the month. Remember, you don't have to use your card on a pocket page. You can use it on a traditional page or a card.

We have a pretty spring prize to one lucky winner this month, and all you have to do is join in one or more of our sketch challenges!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back with another project to share a little later today!

1 comment:

  1. Cute take on the card sketch and wonderful PL spread with so much text included.

    ReplyDelete