Monday, January 30, 2017

A Couple Of Birthday Cards

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! Do those two words really go together? Happy and Monday? Well, today is a happy Monday because I have a couple of cards to share with you!

Soul Scrappers is celebrating their 7th birthday this month, and they have several birthday related challenges going on right now. It's been a while since I have played along with them, and since I am always in need of birthday cards, I decided now would be a good time to join back in the fun!

Their first challenge is to add a balloon to your card.


I have used Simple Stories' "Let's Party" collection for both of my cards today. I actually picked up the paper pad at Hobby Lobby back last year, and their cut apart cards are perfect for greeting cards!

Their second challenge is to add cake to your card.


Once again I used one of the 3x4 cut apart cards for this card. I added  a couple of Heidi Swapp enamel stars to the panel and stamped the sentiment on the inside.

If you love to play along with challenges, you need to check Soul Scrappers out! They have a wide variety of challenges each month, so come join the fun!


3 comments:

  1. You did a great job of your birthday cards, they turned out a treat! Thanks for joining in our birthday challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,fantastic job on your birthday cards, your going to make someone's birthday \really with these cards. Thank for helping us Celebrate our Birthday Bash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in Soul Scrappers birthday card challenges, Lori. Your cards turned out great.

    ReplyDelete