Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #194

Hello, hello! I hope you are all having a good day! I am back with a quick post this afternoon, sharing the latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!


For this card I stayed fairly true to the sketch! All of the elements are in the same general area, I just made my background pieces a little larger, and the strip at the bottom I turned into a big banner.

I used Simple Stories "Posh" collection for this card, with the exception of the background, it is from Simple Stories "Let's Party" collection.

A pretty quick and easy card today!

The design team reveal for this sketch will be tomorrow, so be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. We have a design team call going on, so if you're interested in that you can find out all the details on the blog. This is a great group of ladies to work with!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this?! I really like this color combo. I like how you outlined the papers with the journal pen, too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the paper choices and outlining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your twist on the sketch interpretation and great design papers...very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete