Sunday, January 15, 2017

LTSCB #93 - Anything Goes

Hello again! This is my second post of the day, so if you are looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back to share my mid month inspiration for the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. We are now a once monthly challenge blog with more design team inspiration for you on the 15th! We do have a few rules for you to follow, so check them out on the blog on the right sidebar.

Our challenge for January is "Anything Goes".

I am part of Team A and we got to work with images from DRS Designs. I picked Snowman Bird Buddies and Snow Better Friend greeting.



For my card I used up some more scraps from Echo Park's "I Love Winter" 6x6 paper pad. I thought it was a great match for this little snowman and his little birdie friend!

Stop by the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have until the end of the month to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, I just love how you colored this sweet image!
    hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...this is just so adorable! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww . . . this is adorable!! Such a sweet image and I really love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest thing ! you chose the perfect papers to match this adorable stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable, Lori! Super cute image and beautiful design!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card Lori, great use of papers too.

    Pen x

    http://groovyquail.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete