Thursday, January 19, 2017

Perfectly Created Chaos Ch #9

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday to you!

We have a new challenge up at Perfectly Created Chaos today. Challenge #9 is to use black, white,and one other color.

;

I have chosen to use black, white, and red, and to make a Valentine's Day card. I probably should have made an anniversary card since today is mine and my hubby's 27th wedding anniversary! That might have been more fitting!

For this card I used Bella Blvd's Color Chaos collection for the striped paper, and I cut the lacy circle with a die from Spellbinders. The heart is cut from red glitter paper using a die from Lawn Fawn. My sentiment is from Studio G.

Usually my go to color combo for Valentine's Day/love cards is kraft, red, and white, but this year I have been using black, white, and red more and more. I guess I needed a change!

Head on over to Perfectly Created Chaos to see the lovely projects from the rest of the design team. We do hope that you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Lori this is such a beautiful project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo and that glitter heart is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking with that black/white stripe paper. Hugs ValeryAnne. Fellow DT member).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! This color combo is so beautiful! Happy anniversary!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete