Thursday, March 30, 2017

Soul Scrappers Double Delight #1

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a good day!

Today is the day that my first challenge goes live over at Soul Scrappers! I am hosting "Double Delight" - a double page sketch challenge - and I would love it if you played along!

Here's a look at my layout for the challenge:


For this layout I have used Imaginisce's "Hello Spring" collection. I also dug through some of my old stash and pulled out some old metal pieces to add to my layout of Miss Ada's first experience of coloring Easter eggs last year. She thought it was pretty cool that the eggs changed colors, and she was pretty darn good at dunking those eggs!

To see the sketch that I chose for my first "Double Delight" challenge head on over to Soul Scrappers! Be sure to read the rules while you are there!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout Lori :)Always fun to see the kids dyeing eggs for the Easter holiday

    ReplyDelete