Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1 of my 52 weeks challenge



Here is my first layout for my 52 week challenge. Since January started off bitterly cold and with a little bit of snow, and since the kids were out of school all week because of it, I decided that would be my subject for this weeks challenge.

Journaling reads: Temps staying in the single digits. Wind chills of -10 to -20 degrees. A few inches of snow on the ground. No school all week. But it's too cold to go out and play. Yep - we're in the...

This first week (and a half now) of January has been miserable just because of the weather. Sure the kids were out of school for another week, but we couldn't even go out and play in the snow because it's just too darn cold. It looks like this next week is going to be a lot warmer. We're talking 30's and 40's here. That will definitely feel like a heat wave. I am ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment