Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm a winner!

I found out yesterday that I was one of the lucky winners of the Walking on Sunshine crop over at Inspired To Scrap! I was so excited! I didn't get to play along nearly as much as I wanted to, in fact I only got one layout done - which meant only one entry - but it must have been my lucky day because my name was pulled out of 100 entries! Lucky me, lucky me! Here is the layout that I did get done - it was for Carol's Mother's Day challenge - you had to scrap about an important woman in your life and I chose to do a layout about my sister, Jenny. I truly do not know what I would do without her! The title is a little hard to see, but it says, She is more than my sister, she is my best friend.

Supplies used - Kraft, outdoor denim, colonial white cardstock and colonial white waxy flax from Close To My Heart, patterned paper by October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket alphas, Doodlebug alphas, border punch from EK Success, buttons from Making Memories, and a sketch from Pagemaps.

1 comment:

  1. How Funny! I totally didn't even realize your name was in there one time since I had all the dt's type up their own entries then I copy, pasted and cut apart. Anyhow, it must have been meant to be since your name was picked anyhow!

    ReplyDelete