Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sketch 3 and 4 from Inspried to Scrap

This is the layout that I made for sketch 3 over at Inspired to Scrap. I had a ton of pictures from this spring when we got the slip n slide out for the first time. Matthew loves the slip n slide and could play on it all afternoon if we would just let him!
The journaling says:
Matthew demonstrating his mad skills on the slip n slide. Feet first, head first, on his back, ending in a pose - he can do it all!

supplies used: Echo Park patterned papers, Thickers alphabet.

This next layout is for sketch #4. I've been going through my older pictures lately and I'm finding a lot that I haven't scrapped yet that I really love. So what better time to get them done than now. These pictures are of Shane and his Daddy playing back in 2004! Goodness how time flies!



supplies used: Carolees Creations patterned paper, EK Success alphabet and border punch.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment