Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sept. Sketch Challenge at SNC


Here is my layout for the sketch challenge over at Scrappin' - N - Chattin' this month. I really like this sketch and I'm sure I'll use it again! This is also layout #8 for my 30 in 30 challenge this month. Yeah, I know, this is only #8 and it's already the 19th?! So, I'm slow, and I've been working on Marilyn's album, but I'm only trying to use layouts of my family for this challenge. And I do have a couple of double page spreads planned out and ready to go - just need to sit down and do them. So, I have no doubt that I will get my 30 in 30 by the end of the month! Enough rambling!

I am  so happy that I finally got around to making this layout! The photos are of Matthew from 2004. 2004! Has it really been that long ago? I can't believe how fast time goes by. I can't believe that Matthew was 6 in these photos and now he is almost 15!

The journaling on here reads:
In the middle of game night, Matthew, out of the blue, asked Abby if he could use some of her fertilizer. What he really was asking for was her hand sanitizer!  Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment