Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend and that you are ready for this week heading into Christmas. We had a pretty quiet weekend but I'm pretty sure that will change as the week goes on seeing as how Ada wants to have a sleepover before Christmas. We introduced her to Yahtzee last Thursday and she loved it! I am sure we will be doing a lot of game playing - Uno, Sorry, and now Yahtzee - while she is here. Oh, yeah, and she wants to watch the movie Ron's Gone Wrong with us, too. Abby and Shawn took her to the theater to see it when it came out and loved it. She may have to spend a couple of nights with us to get it all done!
Anyway, it is time for December's TN Time With Lisa & Lori challenge! We're a little late this month - the holidays and life have kept us busy - but we are here with the challenge now and hopefully, we will get back on track in the new year!
Here is how it works - this is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors. If you combine both challenges - be sure to link up on both Lisa's blog and here on my blog.
Here is my challenge for December:
It's Anything Goes this month! Use whatever colors and embellishments you would like!
Here is the fun sketch that Lisa has created:
2. Create a new, not previously posted project.
3. You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4. If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5. You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori
6. You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Love the colors and that snowglobe!ReplyDelete
This is adorable Lori! Love your take on the sketch and your gorgeous color scheme!! So pretty!ReplyDelete